• Attorney, Austral University Law School (2007). Graduated with honors.
• Exchange program, Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina (2006).
• Awarded with the Distinction for Academic Excellence by the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires (2006).
• Specialist on Criminal Law, Austral University Law School (2012). Summa cum laude and was awarded with an academic recognition for the best Legal Research.
• LLM on Criminal Law, Austral University Law School (2013). Summa cum laude and was awarded with the best thesis on legal doctrine award.
• Paralegal (2005-2007), Associate (2007-2012) and Partner (since 2012) at Roca & Sarrabayrouse.
• Took part on the “Innocence Project”, a pro bono activity coordinated by Duke University School of Law where he advised convicted individuals from low income backgrounds on Criminal Law.
• Assistant professor of Constitutional Law, Criminal Law and Corporate Criminal Law, Austral University Law School.
• Former assistant professor of Media Law, Austral University Social Communication School.
• Professor of the Customs and Foreign Currency Exchange Criminal Law Course, LLM degree, and coordinator of the Post-Graduate Program on Foreign Currency Exchange Criminal Law (2009), Austral University Law School.
• Visiting professor at the Foreign Exchange and Customs Law Seminar and at the Intensive Customs Law Post Graduate Program of Torcuato Di Tella University.
• Panelist at Foreign Currency Exchange Criminal Law Seminar organized by the Argentine Central Bank (2009) and at the IV edition of the Customs Law International Symposium of the Tax Studies Argentine Association (2011).
• Secretary of panel I (“Foreign currency exchange regulation of imports and exports”) at the IV edition of the Customs Law International Symposium of the Tax Studies Argentine Association (2011).
• Collaborated with legal books and published legal articles and research papers on criminal law matters.
Memberships and Languages
• Regular member and Board Member of the Argentine Institute of Customs Studies (IAEA).
• Member of the Tax Studies Argentine Association.
• Member of the Banking Attorneys Committee of Argentina.
• Member of the City of Buenos Aires Bar Association and its Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure Commission.
• He speaks fluent Spanish and English and has basic knowledge of German and French.